It was also disclosed that letters containing bullets sent to the man and his wife were signed by the Red Hand Defenders.
What does RHD stand for?
RHD stands for Red Hand Defenders (terror organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHD
We have 80 other meanings of RHD in our Acronym Attic
- Roller Hockey Club de Vannes (French roller hockey club; Vannes, France)
- Royal Hockey Club Verviers (est. 1912; field hockey club; Belgium)
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (Linux certification)
- Red Hat Certified Examiner
- Rural Housing Control Zone (County of Cork, Ireland)
- Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease
- Racial Harmony Day (Singapore)
- RASSP Help Desk
- Receipt, Handling and Dispatch (warehouse storage)
- Red Hat Developer (Linux)
- Registreringssentral for Historiske Data (Norwegian: Norwegian Historical Data; census)
- Rel Homology Domain
- Relative Hepatic Dullness
- Remedy Help Desk
- Removable Hard Disk
- Research Higher Degree
- Réseau Haut Débit (French: Broadband Network)
- Resources for Human Development (various locations)
- Response Hold Delay
Samples in periodicals archive:
The murder was claimed by the Red Hand Defenders, a cover name used by both the Loyalist Volunteer Force and the Ulster Defence Association.
The Red Hand Defenders - widely believed to be a cover for the LVF and Adair's unit - called on three commanders to resign or face 'military action'.
On Tuesday night the Ulster Freedom Fighters, a name used by the UDA, said it condemned the threats and demanded that the Red Hand Defenders stand down.
THE Red Hand Defenders terror group last night said they had lifted their death threats against Northern Ireland teachers and postal workers after meeting with unionist politicians.
At the weekend the loyalist Red Hand Defenders issued a chilling threat that all staff at Catholic schools were now considered legitimate targets.
The Red Hand Defenders, a cover name used by the Ulster Defence Association, said they killed him because of "crimes against the loyalist community".
Senior security sources believe that the LVF, which has a strong presence in Lurgan and nearby Portadown, carried out the killing under the cover name the Red Hand Defenders.