TOTTENHAM boss Mauricio Pochettino wants to sign Red Bull Salzburg star Kevin Kampl to beef up his midfield.
What does RBS stand for?
RBS stands for Red Bull Salzburg (hockey team; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RBS
We have 186 other meanings of RBS in our Acronym Attic
- Readiness-Based Sparing
- Ready Business System (France; est. 1997)
- Real Bearded Santa
- Really Big Screen
- Really Big Show (Ed Sullivan Show)
- Rebirth Song (file extension, Propellerhead Software)
- Rebroadcast Standby (communications)
- Recognition Binding Site (genetics)
- Recreational Boating Safety
- Recurring Billing System
- Rede Brasil Sul (media group in Brazil)
- Reduced Beam Section (structural)
- Reference Broadcast Synchronization
- Refractive Backscattering (semiconductors)
- Regenerative Braking System (FMVSS)
- Regional Bus Stuttgart GmbH (German)
- Regular Biasing Scheme
- Remote Backup Service (data protection)
- Remote Base Station
- Remote BLOB (Binary Large Object) Storage (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASTRA GIURGIU'S maiden voyage in the Europa League group stage got off to a decidedly shaky start with the Romanians losing 5-1 away to Dynamo Zagreb a fortnight ago but they can bounce back with a surprise victory at home to Red Bull Salzburg tonight.
30pm, Basle v Red Bull Salzburg - ESPN 6pm, Ludogorets Razgrad v Valencia - BT Sport 1 6pm, Tottenham v Benfica - ITV 7.
PETER GULACSI has left Liverpool to join Red Bull Salzburg on a free.
Meanwhile, Austrian giants Red Bull Salzburg have signed Reds' goalkeeper Peter Gulacsi on a free transfer.
A City insider said: "We were made aware of the rules last year when we played Red Bull Salzburg in the Europa League and they were made to drop their sponsor's name.
FIRST STRIKE: Birmingham City''s Sebastian Larsson (left) celebrates after scoring the opening goal against Aston Villa SUPER MARIO: Manchester City''s Mario Balotelli has a shot cleared off the line during the UEFA Europa League clash with Red Bull Salzburg
SPORT ON TV A SELECTIVE guide to today's coverage: FOOTBALL: Napoli v Liverpool - ITV4 1730; FC Utrecht v Steaua Bucharest - ESPN 1800; Manchester City v Lech Poznan - Channel Five 1930; Atletico Madrid v Rosenborg - ITV4 2005; Red Bull Salzburg v Juventus - ESPN 2000.