INFINITI customers in Bahrain are being given a rare opportunity to become part of Infiniti Red Bull Racing team during the F1.
What does RBR stand for?
RBR stands for Red Bull Racing (Formula 1 motor racing team)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBR
We have 70 other meanings of RBR in our Acronym Attic
- Rectal Bleeding Quality of Life Scale (Chronic Radiation-induced Rectal Bleeding assessment)
- Radiation Belt Remediation (space technology)
- Radio Business Report (magazine)
- Rare Book Room (various organizations)
- Rec.bicycles.racing (USENET newsgroup)
- Receiver Buffer Register (assembly programming)
- Rechargeable Battery Review (buying guide)
- Red Bank Regional High School
- Red Bar Radio (radio program)
- Red Box Recorders (various locations)
- Red Button Reset/Reboot (DirecTV satellite receiver)
- Refracted, Bottom Reflected
- Relative Bed Rest
- Requirements Baseline Review
- Reserve Books/Readings (National University of Singapore)
- Resource-Bounded Reasoning
- Review of Business Research (International Academy of Business and Economics)
- Richard Burns Rally (game)
- Right Brain Research Center for Creative Arts (Tokyo)
- Round Britain Rally (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reflecting this unique fusion, Infiniti Red Bull Racing and Sennheiser are joining forces for the 2013 racing season.
Buemi said: "I know everyone at Red Bull Racing well and it's good to remain with the team for another year.
Byline: Ian Parkes MARK Webber has ended speculation surrounding his future by signing a new one-year contract with Red Bull Racing for 2013.
MARK Webber yesterday ended speculation surrounding his future by signing a new one-year contract with Red Bull Racing for 2013.
Infiniti is throwing in return flights to Barcelona for two, up to three nights'' accommodation in a design hotel, privileged access to the Red Bull Racing hospitality suite, entry to the Paddock area with tours of the pit-lane and the possibility to see the drivers up close.
THE Formula One Teams Association has been rocked by the resignation of Ferrari and Red Bull Racing in a dispute over cost cutting.
Miss ya," said Red Bull Racing in 1966 to win the Indianapolis 500.