Microvascular permeability, leukocyte adhesion to venular walls, perfused capillary length, and capillary red blood cell velocity (V(RBC)) were evaluated by computer-assisted methods.
What does RBCV stand for?
RBCV stands for Red Blood Cell Velocity
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RBCV
We have 1 other meaning of RBCV in our Acronym Attic
- Red Black Chartreuse Tiger (fishing lure)
- Red Blood Cell Transfusion (neurosurgery)
- Reserve Binding Capability of Transcortin (cardiology)
- Richards Bay Coal Terminal (South Africa)
- River Bend Career and Technical Center (Vermont)
- Red Blood Cell Cation Transport Systems
- RosBusinessConsulting Television (Russian business TV channel)
- Red Blood Cell Unit (hematology)
- Richfield-Bloomington Credit Union (Minnesota)
- Russian Bird Conservation Union (Saratov, Russia)
- Red Blood Cell Volume (biology)
- Research in Biological and Computational Vision (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Reading and Berks County Visitors Bureau (Pennsylvania)
- Rainbow Bridge Can Wait Animal Rescue and Adoption (Carnegie, OK)
- Red Blue Cyan Yellow
- Dallas Redbird Airport (Airport Code)
- Ralph Brown Draughon (Auburn University; Alabama)
- Rare Bleeding Disorder
- Rare Books Department (various organizations)
- Real Bills Doctrine (Adam Smith)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The influence of loud sound on red blood cell velocity and blood vessel diameter in the cochlea.
Summary of Key Study Findings * When tissues were treated with PACE prior to injury, an increase in red blood cell velocity in the arterioles up to 40% was shown compared to ischemic control (p<0.