Then, of course, there's our reliance on rice--Barbados's rice and peas, Haiti's red beans and rice, Cuba's black beans and rice, and Peru's lima beans and rice.
What does RB&R stand for?
RB&R stands for Red Beans and Rice
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Rotary Beacon
- Round Ball (muzzleloader shooting)
- Rubber Band
- Run Balanced (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
- Running Back (football)
- Rx Bandits (band)
- Syrian Arab Airlines (IATA airline code)
- US Revenue Proprietary (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Radar Based Through the Wall Surveillance System
- Respiratory Bronchiolitis-Associated Interstitial Lung Disease
- Rao-Blackwellised Particle Filter (also seen as RBPF)
- Rule-Based Role-Based Access Control (computing)
- Response Boat-Small (SAFE Boats International)
- Residual Bodies/Cytoplasts from Elongated Spermatids
- Reduced Blast/Enhanced Radiation
- Register Bank 0 (software coding)
- Retinoblastoma 1
- Reactive Blue 2 (enzyme)
- Rock Band 2 (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As are her red beans and rice, candied yams, mashed potatoes with gravy, butter beans and steamed carrots.
We didn't try Near East Mediterranean Black (or Red) Beans & Rice Pilaf, Success Red Beans and Rice, or Uncle Ben's Chef's Recipe Spicy Cajun Beans & Rice.