The bill also would have established recycling goals for residential and commercial solid waste and would have involved the Recycling Public Advisory Council.
What does RPAC stand for?
RPAC stands for Recycling Public Advisory Council (Delaware Division of Air and Waste Management)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPAC
We have 34 other meanings of RPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Planning Association of America (urban planning)
- Riordan Programs Alumni Association
- Role Playing Addicts Anonymous (gaming clan)
- Ruminally Protected Amino Acid
- Recreation and Parks Advisory Board (Monroeville, PA)
- Referral and Program Analysis Branch (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; US NIH)
- Research and Projects Advisory Board (Southern Illinois University Edwardsville)
- Rivermead Perceptual Assessment Battery (visual perception tests)
- Realtor Political Action Committee (National Association of Realtors)
- Recreational and Physical Activity Center (Ohio State University)
- Red PAS Auxiliary Controller
- Regional Performing Arts Center (various locations)
- Registered Physician Assistant - Certified
- Radiological Physics and Advisory Division (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre; India)
- Real Property Assessment Database (taxpayer service)
- Registered Post with Acknowledge Due (India)
- Remote Portlet Application Deployer (Apache Software Foundation; open-source software development tool)
- Roller Platform Air Deployment (US Army)
- Royal Made Ping An Dan (traditional Chinese medicine)
- Roller Platform for Air Delivery system
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control and the Governor's Recycling Public Advisory Council have awarded a total of $50,000 in Recycling Assistance Grants for fiscal year 2006.
The Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC), in cooperation with the Governor's Recycling Public Advisory Council (RPAC), is accepting applications for the fiscal year 2006 Recycling Assistance Grant Program.
Delaware's Solid Waste Authority (DSWA), with the assistance of the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control and the Recycling Public Advisory Council, is finalizing a program calling for mandatory curbside recycling.
The Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control(DNREC) and the Governor's Recycling Public Advisory Council have awarded $50,000 in Recycling Assistance Grants for Fiscal Year 2004.
The Delaware Recycling Public Advisory Council (RPAC) is discussing steps and strategies to increase the municipal recycling rate in the state.
The Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC), in cooperation with the Recycling Public Advisory Council (RPAC), is accepting applications for the Recycling Assistance Grant Program for fiscal year 2004.