was launched earlier this year by regional environmental agency Recycling Action Yorkshire.
What does RAY stand for?
RAY stands for Recycling Action Yorkshire (project; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAY
We have 9 other meanings of RAY in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Agent Experiment
- Rio Alto Exploration Ltd. (Calgary, Canada)
- Rural Automatic Exchange
- European Racism And Xenophobia Information Network
- Ribose Arabinose Xylose Lyxose (carbon sugars)
- Raha-Automaatti Yhdistys
- Rainbow Area Youth (Toledo, OH)
- Raytech Corporation (Phoenix, AZ)
- Reaching All Youth
- Resource Assistance for Youth (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Raymore-Peculiar (Missouri school district)
- Raytheon West (formerly Hughes Aircraft Corp)
- Realtors Association of York and Adams County (Pennsylvania)
- Richard Allen Young Adult Council
- Royal Akarana Yacht Club (New Zealand)
- Regional Assembly for Yorkshire and Humberside (UK)
- Reaching Area Youth Now (est. 1998)
- Radio Amateur Emergency Network
- Sunray and Cotton (man-made cotton-like cellulose fibre aka viscose)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recycling Action Yorkshire (RAY) is aiming to boost food waste recycling with the launch of a new directory to give food and drink manufacturers in the region easy access to information about recyclers in their area.
Delegates to the event, organised by not-for-profit business Recycling Action Yorkshire (Ray), will see how green buying policies are applied by Wakefield Council and supermarket chain Asda.