Now the state is actively trying to find markets for shingles and gypsum while it goes ahead to ban the materials the recycled products market should be able to support.
What does RPM stand for?
RPM stands for Recycled Products Market
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPM
We have 409 other meanings of RPM in our Acronym Attic
- Re-Punched Mint Mark (coin grading)
- Reactive Plume Model
- Reactor Plant Manual
- Real Property Maintenance
- Real Property Management
- Reasonable and Prudent Measure
- Receivables Payment Manager (dental patient records claims processing)
- Recherche en Pédagogie Musicale (French: Research in Music Pedagogy)
- Recruitment Process Management (software)
- Recursive Process Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
RECYCLED PRODUCTS MARKET The state of Indiana will take a leading role in developing markets for recycled products.