For example, FHWA is partnering with the University of New Hampshire and the University of Wisconsin-Madison to operate the Recycled Materials Resource Center, which is charged with being the national point of contact for information on the uses of industrial byproduct materials.
What does RMRC stand for?
RMRC stands for Recycled Materials Resource Center (University of New Hampshire; Durham, NH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMRC
We have 9 other meanings of RMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Rahul Multidisciplinary Research Centre (Delhi, India)
- Rail Mounted Railway Crane
- Rand Model Railway Club
- Rappahannock Medical Reserve Corps, Inc.
- Rate Making Review Committee
- Raw Materials Research Center
- Razi Metallurgical Research Center (Iran)
- Reality Means Redefining Cyberspace (Willoughby, Ohio)
- Recording Media Restoration Centre (Sony)
- Recreational Marine Research Center (Michigan State University)
- reference mixture ratio change
- Refining Manufacturing Research Center
- Refractory Metals Research Center
- Refugee Materials Resource Center
- Regina Model Railroad Club (Canada)
- Regional Managing Resources Courses
- Regional Marine Resources Council
- Regional Media Resource Centres
- Regional Medical and Resource Center
- Regional Medical Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conducting its research, the Recycled Materials Resource Center at the University of New Hampshire takes into consideration the use of recycled materials as it affects--and sometimes even positively addresses--the many other issues that highway engineers and planners face today.
org David Shepherd Recycled Materials Resource Center 220 Environmental Technology Building Durham, NH 03824 Ph: (603) 862-4704 Fax: (603) 862-3957 Web: www.
org David Shepherd Recycled Materials Resource Center 220 Environmental Technology Building Durham, NH 03824 Ph: (603) 862-4704 Fax: (603) 862.
The final report will be published in 2000, and it will also be available on the Recycled Materials Resource Center Web page (http://www.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT) was the lead technical research agency in the project, which was funded by the Recycled Materials Resource Center (RMRC) at the University of New Hampshire.
The Recycled Materials Resource Center (RMRC) is a national center created to promote the appropriate use of recycled materials in the highway environment.
The Recycled Materials Resource Center (RMRC), Durham, N.