Recycle America Alliance (RAA) of Minneapolis has purchased two TiTech PolySort 2000 units to sort mixed plastics from RAA's container stream.
What does RAA stand for?
RAA stands for Recycle America Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAA
We have 159 other meanings of RAA in our Acronym Attic
- Radiological Accident Assessment (US FEMA)
- Railways Athletic Association
- Random Access Algorithm
- Real Access Alliance (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
- Rear Assembly Area
- Receiving Antenna Array
- Reconfigurable-Aperture Antenna
- Reconnaissance Avenue of Approach
- Recreation and Amusement Association (Japan; WWII)
- Recueil des Actes Administratifs (French: Reports of Administrative Proceedings; various organizations)
- Recycle Ann Arbor (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Redeployment Assembly Area
- Reductio Ad Absurdum (indirect mathematical proof by contradiction)
- Redwood Art Association (Eureka, CA)
- Reeve Aleutian Airways
- Reflexology Association of America
- Régiment d'Artillerie d'Afrique (French: Artillery Regiment of Africa; French Army)
- Region Administrative Assistant
- Regional Airline Association
- Regional Airport Authority (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently, he served as vice president of governmental affairs for Recycle America Alliance.
International Paper and recyclers FCR and Recycle America Alliance (RAA).
International Paper and Recycle America Alliance, will be a model for magazine and catalog recycling in cities across America.
Brian Fielkow, executive vice president of Recycle America Alliance (RAA), a company that is 90% owned by Waste Management, also defended single stream collection and said that new technology is the key to making it work.
Recycle America Alliance also continued to acquire additional operations in 2004 and early 2005, including the purchase of most of the assets of Tri-R Recycling in Denver.
Brian Fielkow, Executive Vice President of Waste Management's Recycle America Alliance said, "Through a collaborative effort, Waste Management and Simon Property Group have identified innovative ways to increase the amount of recyclables generated at each location.
Recycle America Alliance ("RAA"), a majority owned subsidiary of Waste Management, Inc.