7 RPEM The recursive prediction error method (RPEM) allows the online identification of all linear model structure.
What does RPEM stand for?
RPEM stands for Recursive Prediction Error Method (algorithm)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPEM
We have 2 other meanings of RPEM in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Practice Establishment Grant (est. 2002; Canada)
- Relativistically Parameterized Extended Hueckel Molecular Orbital
- Rethinking Pacific Education Initiative (Victoria University of Wellington; Wellington, New Zealand)
- Range Parameterized Extended Kalman Filter
- Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning
- Recombinant Protein Expression Laboratory (University of Minnesota)
- Regular Pulse Excitation with Long-Term Prediction
- Rabin Privacy Enhanced Mail (cipher software)
- Raiffeisen Private Equity Management
- Rear Power Entry Module
- Retired Public Employees of Nevada (Carson City, NV)
- Retired Public Employees of New Mexico
- Rabies Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (medical treatment)
- Rape Prevention Education Program (University of California, Santa Barbara; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Register of Planned Emergency Procedures
- Remote Port Entry Program (US CBP)
- Required Physical Education Program
- Retired Public Employees of Pennsylvania (AFSCME)
- Right Ventricular Preejection Period to Acceleration Time Ratio
- Right Ventricular Preejection Period/rRght Ventricular Ejection Time Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 RPEM The recursive prediction error method (RPEM) allows the online identification of all linear model structure.