In section 2, we give briefly review of recursive least squares (RLS) problem.
What does RLSQ stand for?
RLSQ stands for Recursive Least Squares (method)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rural Lambton Stewardship Network (Ontario)
- Rat Liver Sulfite Oxidase
- Redline/Strikeout (editing)
- Regional Legal Services Office
- Regional Logistics Support Office
- Rabbit Liver Specific Lipoprotein (immunology)
- Rack, Level, Slot, Port (computing)
- Registered Lifetime Savings Plan (Canada)
- Return Link Service Provider (satellites)
- Rural Lands Stewardship Program (Florida)
- Restless Legs Syndrome Quality of Life
- Regularized Least Squares Regression
- Rudyard Lake Steam Railway (UK)
- Range Laser Safety Specialist
- Rashtriya Life Saving Society (India)
- Regenerative Life Support System
- Remote Link Subsystem
- Residential Limited Service Scheme (UK)
- Royal Life Saving Society
- Royal Life Saving Society Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this study, two types of recursive on-line ARX were applied: the recursive least squares (RLS) and the normalized least mean squares (NLMS).
0 Introduction Adaptive algorithm can be least mean square(LMS),sample matrix inverse (SMI) or recursive least squares (RLS).
The central bank and the private sector learn the slopes of the IS and the Phillips curves by recursive least squares estimation, and form expectations and set policy based on their estimated model.
recursive least squares (RLS) filtering; * speech compression specifically adaptive differential pulse coded modulation (ADPCM); * transforms such as the fast Fourier transform (FFT).
N + M), the recursive least squares algorithm Is used, which is given by the following equations: [gamma](n) = 1/1 + [X.
The new AccelWare generators include a QR Decomposition-RLS Spatial Filter which is based on a recursive least squares (RLS) approximation, a Givens Array Rotation, which rotates the elements of an array by a specified angle, and a Triangular Matrix Inverse generator which builds logic that returns the inverse for an upper- or lower-triangular input matrix.
Unknown disturbances and non-modeled dynamics can cause that the recursive least squares method leads to inadequate estimations.