SRA slashes the need for SONET add-drop multiplexers (ADMs), 3/3 and 3/1 digital cross-connects (DCS), and fiber patch panels to lower CapEx and recurring management costs.
What does RMC stand for?
RMC stands for Recurring Management Cost
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMC
We have 352 other meanings of RMC in our Acronym Attic
- Range Management Control (USMC)
- Rare Metals Corporation (29 Palms, CA)
- Rating Method Code (health insurance)
- Rational Method Composer (IBM Corp.)
- Rawalpindi Medical College (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Ray Marshall Center (University of Texas at Austin)
- Ready Mixed Concrete
- Receive Multi-Coupler
- Records Management Coordinator (various organizations)
- Recovered Material Content (US EPA)
- Recurring Monthly Charge
- Recycling Markets Center (Pennsylvania)
- Red Monkey Company (clothing; various locations)
- Reduced Material Condition
- Reduced Multimedia Command Set
- Redundancy Management Control (software module; US NASA)
- Regina Mundi College (London, Ontario)
- Regional Maintenance Center (Navy)
- Regional Management Committee
- Regional Medical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
groupSPARK enables its channel partners/resellers to be up and running in minutes without incurring high initial investments or recurring management costs.
The Foundation Series balances storage functionality requirements with the mid-tier market's need for affordable initial acquisition costs, recurring management costs and ease of use.