6) The differential diagnosis includes primary sclerosing cholangitis and recurrent pyogenic cholangitis, though both of these conditions usually cause stricturing and dilatation of both the intra- and extrahepatic biliary tree, in contrast to Caroli's disease, which affects only intrahepatic ducts.
What does RPC stand for?
RPC stands for Recurrent Pyogenic Cholangitis (disease)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPC
We have 393 other meanings of RPC in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Prototyping Capacity
- Rapid Prototyping Center, Ltd.
- Reactive Perforating Collagenosis
- Readers Per Copy
- Real Procedure Call
- Recognized Air Picture Production Center
- Recommandations pour la Pratique Clinique (French: Guidelines for Clinical Practice)
- Record Player Collector
- Recreation, Parks & Culture (Canada)
- Recruiting Partnership Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chronic clonorchiasis may be complicated with gallbladder and intrahepatic duct stones, recurrent pyogenic cholangitis, cholecystitis, liver abscess, and cholangiocarcinoma (5).