Recurrent laryngeal nerve palsy was diagnosed clinically by the presence of respiratory obstruction and/or hoarseness and confirmed by laryngoscopy.
What does RLNP stand for?
RLNP stands for Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Palsy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Regional Localization Networking Conference (community renewal)
- Regional Lymph Node Cell
- Radical Lymph Node Dissections
- Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection (oncology)
- Rural Leadership North Dakota (agriculture)
- Rat Liver Nuclear Extract
- Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve
- Regionaal Landschap Noord Hageland (Aarschot, Belgium)
- Regional Lymph Node Lymphocytes
- Robert L. Nickels Middle School (Byron Center, MI)
- Research Laboratory for Nuclear Reactors (Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan)
- Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Stimulation
- Radar Lock-On
- Radicaux Libres de l'Oxygène (French: Oxygen Free Radicals)
- Range Liaison Officer
- Real Life Options (learning disability support; est. 1992)
- Real Live Officer
- Record Layout
- Records Liaison Officer
- Recovery Level Objective (business continuity management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recurrent laryngeal nerve palsy after thyroid gland surgery.
Atrophy of the posterior cricoarytenoid muscle as an indicator of recurrent laryngeal nerve palsy.
Ortner's syndrome: A centenary review of unilateral recurrent laryngeal nerve palsy secondary to cardiothoracic disease.