With the recto/verso hanging, Koether seemed set on determining the specific way in which these paintings would perform for you and with you.
What does R/V stand for?
R/V stands for Recto/Verso
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of R/V
We have 36 other meanings of R/V in our Acronym Attic
- Round-Trip (travel booking)
- Running Time
- Any Weight
- rig-up (petroleum drilling)
- Rinoa = Ultimecia (gaming, Final Fantasy VIII theory that these two characters are the same)
- Regional & Urban Design Assistance Team
- Aerial Rendezvous
- Record Primary/Voice Alternate
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 recto, 5 recto, 9 recto/verso, (9) This was proposed by David Franklin, 'Bronzino's Drawings', The Burlington Magazine, vol.