With the addition of these 40 new DSCC SMDs, the total number of International Rectifier DC-DC SMDs complying with the MIL-PRF-38534 performance specification now stands at more than 500.
What does RECT stand for?
RECT stands for Rectifier
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RECT
- Reunión Española Sobre Criptología y Seguridad de la Información
- Recreational and Commercial Sea Kayaking Association of South Africa
- Regional Computer Science Postgraduate Conference
- Receiving Station
- Reception Station
- Reception Station Automation Management System
- Recommender Systems (International Conference)
- Randomised Effect-Controlled Trial
- Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli (India)
- Repair Event Cycle Time
- Received for Temporary Additional Duty
- Received for Temporary Additional Duty Under Instructions
- Regional Centre for Training in Aerospace Surveys
- Received for Temporary Duty
- Received for Temporary Duty Under Instructions
- Regional Centre for Technology Management
- Radiation Exposure Compensation Trust Fund (US Department of Justice)
- Received for Treatment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact your local International Rectifier sales representative or the International Rectifier Technical Assistance Center (TAC) at http://tac.
At IDF, International Rectifier will display its product families addressing the latest Intel standards, including:
At IDF, International Rectifier will highlight its product families addressing the latest VRM standards, including:
International Rectifier IR(r) (NYSE: IRF), a world leader in power management technology, today introduced the LS Series of radiation-hardened (RAD-Hard(tm)) low-voltage, single- and dual-output DC-DC converter modules.
The IR3094MPbF enables up to 40% circuit size reduction when used with International Rectifier DirectFET(tm) MOSFETs.
RICHARDSON, Texas -- Valere Power today debuted the first high-power AC/DC power rectifier in its X7500 family, the X7500A1, which features a power capacity of up to 8,400 Watts and 150 amps, a 50% improvement over the company's existing X Series rectifiers in the same 2RU form factor.
International Rectifier, IR(r) (NYSE:IRF), a world leader in power management technology, today introduced two new near-hermetic, high-reliability (HiRel(tm)) motor control inverter modules that combine IR's latest IGBT and soft recovery rectifier technology with IR's proprietary plastic package sealing method to protect components from environmental conditions.