In sections on basic electromagnetic theory, four-dimensional electromagnetism, and electromagnetic examples, he discusses such topics as Maxwell's equations, electromagnetic theorems and principles, four-dimensional vectors and tensors, uniformly moving electric charges, rectangular waveguide modes, and antennas and diffraction.
What does RWG stand for?
RWG stands for Rectangular Waveguide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RWG
We have 71 other meanings of RWG in our Acronym Attic
- Rutland Water Fly Fishers (Oakham, England, UK)
- Right Wing Forum Guard (political blog)
- Random Walk Frequency Modulation (ANSI)
- Realty World Forest Realty (Saugus, MA)
- Rwandan Franc (national currency)
- Raiffeisen Waren Genossenschaft (German: Raiffeisen Retail Cooperative)
- Rao-Wilton-Glisson function
- Ray White Group (real estate; Australia)
- Real World Golf (game)
- Real Wrestling Guru
Samples in periodicals archive:
These modulators are constructed of a rectangular waveguide designed on the top of a single crystal LiNbO(3).
10:00 DYADIC GREEN'S FUNCTION ANALYSIS OF AN IDEAL HARD SURFACE RECTANGULAR WAVEGUIDE Wei Huang*, Alexander B.