He established the Support Division's Recreational Motor Vehicle program by providing training and developing a qualification test to ensure competency.
What does RMV stand for?
RMV stands for Recreational Motor Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMV
We have 30 other meanings of RMV in our Acronym Attic
- Rajamangala University of Technology Isan (Thailand)
- Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep (Thailand)
- Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna (Thailand)
- Recombinant Murine Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha
- Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon (Thailand)
- Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi (Thailand)
- River Murray Urban Users Committee (Australia)
- River Murray Urban Users Region (water conservation project; Australia)
- Rancho Mission Viejo (San Juan Capistrano, CA)
- Real Market Value
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CNP said it had had long-standing concerns over the impact of recreational motor vehicles such as four-wheel drives and trail bikes on the conservation of some national parks.
The Ramblers' Association has welcomed the legislation, which follows a campaign lasting more than 10 years by a coalition of countryside campaigners to protect the most precious rural tracks from damage by recreational motor vehicles.