Minister for Agriculture and Food Security Peter Walsh said the annual Recreational Fishing Grants Program funded projects which improve fishing access, facilities, sustainability, fish habitat, fisheries education, enforcement, training and research.
What does RFGP stand for?
RFGP stands for Recreational Fishing Grants Program (est. 2001; Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFGP
- Rayleigh-Fading Gaussian Co-Channel Interferer
- Radio-Frequency Glow Discharge
- Radio-Frequency Glow Discharge Treatment
- Rotating-Field Gel Electrophoresis
- Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Redington-Fairview General Hospital (Maine)
- Rushmore Financial Group, Inc.
- Rainbow Families Great Lakes (Douglas, MI)
- Radio Frequency Guided Munitions (US DARPA)
- Regional Framework for Growth Management (Queensland, Australia)
- Request for Grant Proposals
- Rail Fixed Guideway Systems
- Ritual Female Genital Surgery (female circumcision)
- Red Faction Game Tracker (online)
- Radio Free Hamptons (Internet radio station)
- Radio from Hell (Salt Lake City radio morning show)
- Recycle from Home (Exeter City Council; UK)
- Reduced Fire Hazard
- Referred in the House of Representatives (designates a bill, etc. sent to a House committee)
- Remote File Hosting
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work is being funded by $60,000 from the Victorian Coalition Government s Recreational Fishing Grants Program, which invests fishing licence fees directly back into improving angling opportunities across the state.
This year s round of large grants allocated under the Department of Environment and Primary Industries Recreational Fishing Grants Program include: