Central Florida Offshore Anglers * Florida Sport Fishing Association * Halifax Sport Fishing Club * Sebastian Inlet Sport Fishing Association * Flagler County Sportfishing Club * Fort Pierce Sportfishing Club * Recreational Fishing Alliance * Fishing Right Alliance * Deep Blue Sea Fishing We contest the data being presented that shows the fishery to be in decline as being significantly flawed.
What does RFA stand for?
RFA stands for Recreational Fishing Alliance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFA
We have 213 other meanings of RFA in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Frequency Ablation (medical)
- Radio Frequency Allocation (US DoD)
- Radio Frequency Authorization
- Rain Forest Alliance (fair trade coffee)
- Raised Floor Area (data center engineering)
- RCRA (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act) Facility Assessment
- Ready For Acceptance
- Ready, Fire, Aim
- Recency Frequency Amount (retail segmentation tool)
- Recoverable Financial Aid
- Rectifier Failure Alarm (battery failure)
- Recurrent Fault Analysis
- Refrigerated Foods Association (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Regional Football Association (Ghana)
- Regional Forest Agreement (Australia)
- Regional Funding Allowance
- Registered Financial Associate (International Association of Registered Financial Consultants)
- Registered Futures Association
- Regulatory Flexibility Act of 1980
- Relieved From Assigned
Samples in periodicals archive:
``We're being overregulated because of bad data,'' said Jim Donofrio, Executive Director of the Recreational Fishing Alliance, a lobbying group for sport anglers.
Beideman points a finger at sport fishermen, but Jim Donofrio of the Recreational Fishing Alliance says that accusation is misplaced.
The lawsuit is also supported by the Recreational Fishing Alliance (RFA), an advocacy group for sport anglers, which includes commercial ``party boat'' operators and private boat anglers.
TM) and the Recreational Fishing Alliance (RFA) have partnered to turn the RFA's community into a powerful political force online.
Shawn Dick, founder and lead visionary for ARC, has spent years working in cooperation and as a fisheries partner with private and governmental organizations such as NOAA Fisheries, Florida Sea Grant, International Game Fish Association, American Sportfishing Association and the Recreational Fishing Alliance to create fundamental procedures and technology designed to increase post-release survival of hooked and released fish and other marine animals.
Don Kent, director of Hubbs/Sea World Research Institute is the guest speaker; Jim D'Onofrio, executive director of the Recreational Fishing Alliance, will be a special guest.
The Recreational Fishing Alliance (RFA), a 75,000-member organization dedicated to preserving the rights of saltwater anglers and insuring the sustainability of America's marine fisheries, is one of Portalvision's charter customers.