Sarah Taylor is an instructor in the Department of Recreation Management and Youth Leadership at Brigham Young University (BYU) in Provo, Utah.
What does RMYL stand for?
RMYL stands for Recreation Management and Youth Leadership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RMYL in our Acronym Attic
- Reeves Middleton Young (law firm; New Zealand)
- Regional Municipality of York (Ontario, Canada)
- Renewable Multi-Year Appointment (University of Western Ontario; Canada)
- Roy Maas' Youth Alternatives (San Antonio, TX)
- Regional Multicultural Youth Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Youth Clinics (Colorado)
- Royal Malta Yacht Club
- Ryde Model Yacht Club (est. 1874; Ryde, Isle Of Wight, England, UK)
- Ruddie Memorial Youth Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Youth Hockey League
- Rocky Mountain Yearly Meeting
- Rocky Mountain Youth Orchestra
- Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron (Australia)
- Richmond Metropolitan Youth Soccer League (Virginia)
- Radio Mandatory Zone (aviation)
- Regionale Milieuzorg (Houthalen, Belgium)
- Rescue Mission Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Resource Management Zone
- Right Middle Zone (lung region)
- riparian management zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trevor is a graduate of Brigham Young University and holds both a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in recreation management and youth leadership.