The Commons Lounge at McGregor Park Recreation Centre was jointly funded by the Government of Canada, the Government of Ontario and the City of Toronto through the Recreation Infrastructure Canada (RinC) Program.
What does RINC stand for?
RINC stands for Recreation Infrastructure Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RINC
- Registro Italiano Navale
- Research Institute for New Americans (New York, NY)
- Resident Inspector of Naval Aircraft (US Navy)
- Rooney Ida Nolt Ahern (accountancy corporation)
- Royal Institute of Navigation (UK; est. 1947)
- Royal Institution of Naval Architects
- River-Based Information, Navigation, And Communication
- Regional Informatics Network for Africa
- Reed Irvine News Analysis Task Force (Accuracy in Media)
- Reitan-Indiana Neuropsychological Battery
- Regional Industrial Networking Conference (Singapore Polytechnic)
- Research Institute for Networks and Communications Engineering (Dublin City University)
- Resistance to Ischemic Nerve Conduction Failure
- Renagel in New Dialysis (biology)
- Research Institute for Newspaper Development (India)
- Reversible Ischemic Neurologic Deficit
- Russell Industries (Houston, TX)
- Rydberg Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap
- Research Institute of Nuclear Engineering (University of Fukui; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8, the GRCA received a total of $867,000 in grants, split between the Recreation Infrastructure Canada Program (RInC) and the Ontario Recreation Program (Ontario REC).