Enables Exchange remote mailbox-level recovery or complete database to alternate devices, regardless of location; provides greater level of protection; implements Microsoft Recovery Storage Group flexibility ATLANTA, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- With companies facing greater e-mail data loads from multiple locations that take more time than ever to back up and recover, ROBOBAK(TM), a leader in data protection software designed for remote and branch offices, today announced it has delivered advanced technology that slashes the time needed to protect and recover information stored on Microsoft Exchange servers, regardless of where those servers are located.
What does RSG stand for?
RSG stands for Recovery Storage Group (Microsoft Exchange)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSG
We have 141 other meanings of RSG in our Acronym Attic
- Radical Software Group
- Radio Sonder Grense (South African radio station)
- Random Sentence Generator
- Rapid Solutions Group (Janus Capital Group, Inc.)
- Réactivité des Systèmes Granulaires (French: Reactivity of Granular Systems)
- Readiness Support Group
- Ready, Set, Go!
- Real Sporting de Gijón (Spanish soccer team)
- Rear Support Group
- Receiving Stolen Goods
- Recreational Craft Sectoral Group (Recreational Craft Directive 94/25/EC)
- Red Sea Governorate (Egypt)
- Red Spear Gaming
- Reference Signal Generator (US DoD)
- Regional Seat of Government (local authority to administer a region in the UK following a nuclear attack)
- Regional Stakeholder Group (various organizations)
- Regional Support Group
- Remote Sensing Group (University of Arizona)
- Remote Support Gateway
- Replacement Steam Generators
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Recovery Storage Group is a storage group that is available to take over temporary e-mail services when a primary storage group fails.
6's enhanced feature set includes: backups that are up to 10 times faster than previous versions; a simpler setup procedure using a wizard-based approach for adding continuous data protection to any Exchange server; and complete support for Recovery Storage Groups, as well as for Exchange 2007 and Windows x64.