org Formerly known as Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, Learning Ally changed its name to reflect the broader nature of its services, which encompass reading materials for the blind, visually impaired and learning disabled.
What does RFB stand for?
RFB stands for Recording for the Blind (since 1995, Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, RFB&D)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFB
We have 64 other meanings of RFB in our Acronym Attic
- Rain Forest Aerial Trams (est. 1994; various locations)
- Rapid Fluorescent Antigen Test
- Reifen, Felgen, Autoteile (German: Wheels, Tires, Auto Parts)
- Relieved From Attached
- Reserve Forces Act of 1955, Three-Month's Trainee
- Radio Frequency Augmentation Unit Test Set (tests LANTIRN TFR LRUs and SRUs)
- Ready for Business
- Really Freaking Big
- Rebel Flag Bikini (Confederate emblem)
- Receita Federal do Brasil (Portuguese: Internal Revenue Service of Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; Details: - Learning Ally was formerly known as Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic.
Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic (RFB&D) recently announced it would be changing its name to Learning Ally.
Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic (RFB&D) is a source of free educational materials for students who are visually impaired.
Dyslexics can supplement reading with audio books from Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic (www.
Individuals or libraries may also borrow educational resources through a service such as Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic (RFB&D) in New Jersey.
The $320,000, two-year grant awarded to Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic (RFB&D) will give blind and visually impaired students access to scientific and technical books on topics such as organic chemistry, physical geology and JAVA.
org, books on CD, $300 (25 titles) to $800 (100 titles) per year Visually impaired or learning disabled students have more access to textbooks and other educational materials with the release of digitally recorded textbooks on CD from Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic.