It was signed by the Writers Guild of America, west; Screen Actors Guild; Directors Guild of America; American Federation of Television and Radio Artists; Professional Musicians, Local 47, American Federation of Musicians; Art Directors Guild, International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Local 800; Association of Independent Commercial Producers; Affiliated Property Craftpersons, Local 44, IATSE; Recording Musicians Association of Los Angeles; and the Film Musicians Secondary Market Fund.
What does RMA stand for?
RMA stands for Recording Musicians Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMA
We have 313 other meanings of RMA in our Acronym Attic
- Randolph-Macon Academy (Virginia)
- Random Multiple Access (algorithm)
- Range Migration Algorithm
- Rate Monotonic Analysis
- Re-Configuration Management Architecture
- Readiness Management Activity
- Readiness Management Application
- Real Meat Alternatives
- Reciprocal Microstrip Antenna
- Recording Management Area (optical disc recording)
- Records Management Analyst (various organizations)
- Records Management Application
- Refractory Metals Association
- Refusing Medical Attention
- Regional Mobility Authority (various locations)
- Regional Monitoring Agency
- Registered Managers Award (certification; UK)
- Registered Medical Assistant
- Registered Members' Area
- Registered Migration Agent (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Production Equipment Rental Association (PERA) and Recording Musicians Association.
Meanwhile, Phil Ayling, president of the Recording Musicians Association, spoke out against a recent decision by the Recording Industry Association of America to sue thousands of people across the country for illegally downloading music off the Internet.