The Recordable DVD Council (RDVDC) unveiled the world's fastest Rewritable DVD products at its IFA press conference.
What does RDVDC stand for?
RDVDC stands for Recordable DVD Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Remotely Deployed Vehicle
- Rendezvous (Buick SUV)
- Repeatable Digital Validation
- Rice Dwarf Virus
- Rotary Drum Vacuum (winemaking)
- Rural Development Volunteers Association
- Research and Development Committee (London Metropolitan University)
- Royal Dick Veterinary College (now Royal Dick School of Veterinary Studies; University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
- Rural Domestic Violence and Child Victimization
- Rapid Development Visual Environment
- Rotary Drum Vacuum Filter
- Remote Desktop Virtualization Host
- Rainbow Division Veterans Memorial Foundation (St. Louis, MO)
- Radar Doppler Video Processor
- Reuters Digital Vision Program (Stanford University)
- Randomized Distance-Vector Routing Protocol
- Radio Delta Velletri Stereo (Italian radio station)
- Rapid Deployment Voice Switch(ing)
- Rio das Velhas SuperGroup (geology; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Recordable DVD Council (RDVDC) today announced that camcorders featuring its recordable DVD formats (DVD-R, DVD-RW and DVD-RAM) constitute 100 percent of the DVD camcorder market, according to Techno Systems Research (TSR), a leading market research company.
The RAMPRG collaborates with the Recordable DVD Council (RDVDC), and all of the founding members of the RAMPRG are also members of the RDVDC.
The Recordable DVD Council reported the improvement of 2x DVD-RAM compatibility as an achievement of its sub-group, the Compatibility Working Group.
Recordable DVD drives, media and applications will experience dramatic growth next year and through at least 2006, Jon Peddie, president of Jon Peddie Research, told attendees of the Recordable DVD Council (RDVDC) ISV meeting here today.
HANNOVER, Germany, March 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Recordable DVD Council (RDVDC) held their first press conference at CeBIT to unveil the latest developments in recordable DVD technologies and new products, market trends and forecasts, and also to present the results of the Compatibility Working Group's Report at a press conference on Saturday 20th March 2004 at 11:00 a.
We knew that for consumers to embrace this new technology, they would demand features they couldn't find on existing VCRs," said Tony Jasionowski, director of North America - Recordable DVD Council and group manager for Panasonic Technologies Company.
The Recordable DVD Council (RDVDC), which promotes the recordable DVD formats of the DVD Forum, held its first annual General Meeting today, in Tokyo.