This is an ongoing record of professional development that reflects one's level of competency.
What does ROPD stand for?
ROPD stands for Record of Professional Development (career preparation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROPD
We have 2 other meanings of ROPD in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Retinopathy of Prematurity and Related Diseases
- Research on Program Analysis System (School of Computer Science & Engineering at Seoul National University)
- RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) Overlay-Protein Blot Assay
- Reference Our PBS Message
- Reference of Pain Following Cordotomy
- Ring of Polymorph Control (World of WarCraft)
- Running Optimum Power Calibration (Yamaha CD writer laser power management feature)
- Running Optimum Power Control (compact disc writing systems)
- Royal Oman Police Coast Guard
- Royal Oak Police Department (Royal Oak, MI)
- Radar Data Processing Equipment
- Reach Out, Organize, Practice, Experience (National Youth Leadership Training)
- Read Only Print Emulators
- Recursive Optimal Per-Pixel Estimate
- Remote Object Proxy Engine
- Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (police unit)
- Research on Orbital Plasma Electrodynamics (US NASA)
- Reunion of Professional Entertainers
- Rural Opportunities Production Enterprises (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pivot Learning Partners is an organization of high-caliber educators with a fantastic track record of professional development and success in California schools, and they built this new training with highly-experienced educators who know what it takes to effectively implement Medallion Edition.