Alan Raymant, COO of Horizon, said: "The UK nuclear industry has a strong track record of learning safety lessons and this should always be the priority.
What does ROL stand for?
ROL stands for Record of Learning (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROL
We have 51 other meanings of ROL in our Acronym Attic
- Residents Opposed to Kittitas Turbines (Washington)
- Republic of Korea/United States (security classification)
- Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Rank Order List (medical residency)
- Rate on Line
- Rate On Line (insurance)
- Ray of Light
- Reactor Operating Limit
- Rear-Of-Leg strap (skydiving)
- Reconfiguration of Lot (infrastructure management; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Usability testing iCare: An electronic health record of learning.
INTELLINEX also uses its Web site to describe customer stories and a track record of learning solutions success that reaches back nearly half a century.