A strong track record of earnings growth and our confidence in SJI's performance for 2006, 2007 and beyond justify a higher dividend growth level," stated Edward J.
What does ROE stand for?
ROE stands for Record of Earnings (Canadian pension plan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROE
We have 50 other meanings of ROE in our Acronym Attic
- Right Outside Draw in Standing (horse racing)
- Ring of Djinni Summoning (gaming; Baldur’s Gate II)
- Rapid Oxygen Demand and Toxicity Tester
- relative optical density unit
- Races of Eberron (roleplaying games, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Rapid Oxidation Event
- Rate of Exchange
- Rate of Expenditure
- Reached on Error (baseball)
- Receive Overrun Error Flag
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fitch's assessment is supported by IFIN's strong record of earnings retention.
Companies must clear a series of tough hurdles in order to make the "Forbes 200 Best" including a clear record of earnings and revenue growth.