The specification released today contains the initial record identifiers developers need to avoid conflicts with the new strong encryption data fields.
What does RECID stand for?
RECID stands for Record Identifier
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Real Estate Capital Gains Tax
- Regional Employment Clearing House (American Chemical Society Career Services)
- Rural and Environmental Change
- Radar Emitter Classification & Identification
- Real Estate Certificate Institute (California Real Estate Education Association)
- Real Estate Counselors International (Chicago, IL)
- Reciprocal Electrical Code Instruction
- Reciprocal Electrical Council, Inc.
- Register of Electrical Contractors of Ireland
- Repetitive Extracorporeal Irradiation of Blood
- Review of European Community and International Environmental Law
- Reduction of Cholesterol in Ischemia and Function of the Endothelium (medical trial; Montreal Heart Institute; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Regional Early Childhood Immunization Network
- Remote Encryptor Configuration Information Protocol
- Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (oncology review criteria)
- Regions and Cities for Europe (community program)
- Regional Engineering College Kurukshetra
- Rhyno Edge Christian Kurt (wrestling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These systems typically use their own unique record identifiers, making it difficult to create a single, reliable view of information across the organization.