Outstanding Air Force System Program Office Reconnaissance Systems Program Office (RSPO) -- Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio.
What does RSPO stand for?
RSPO stands for Reconnaissance Systems Program Office (US Air Force)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSPO
We have 5 other meanings of RSPO in our Acronym Attic
- Respirable Suspended Particulate Matter
- Revolutionary Socialist Party Marxist (political party)
- Rathenow-Senzke-Paulinenaue Nauen
- Regina Shared Parenting Network (Canada)
- Regional Specialty Photography Network, Inc.
- Repair Shop Product News
- Riverside School of Professional Nursing
- Royal Society for Protection of Nature (Bhutan)
- Rural Support Programmes Network (Pakistan)
- Rail Services Planning Office (US ICC)
- Regional State Prosecution Office (Philippines)
- Remedial Site Project Officer
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra (Stolkholm, Sweden)
- Red Sea Petroleum Operating Company Limited (Sudan)
- Radio Spectrum Policy Program (EU)
- Reasonable Security Procedures and Practices (personal information protection)
- Reduced Speed Pump Pressure
- Reflective Safety Promotional Products
- Remote Site Pilot Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wayne Johnson, director of the Global Hawk program for the reconnaissance systems program office at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
Director, Reconnaissance Systems Program Office, Aeronautical Systems Center, Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio.