On the other hand, decentralized approaches (such as self-organised architectures [18, 37]) distribute reconfiguration management across the elements of the architecture, which are capable of reconfiguring the architecture to which they belong.
What does RM stand for?
RM stands for Reconfiguration Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RM
We have 96 other meanings of RM in our Acronym Attic
- Rate Monotonic
- Rathe Mountains (Everquest)
- Raw Material
- Reactive Maintenance (reliability)
- Reagent Mix
- Real Madrid (Spanish soccer club)
- Real McCoy (music artist)
- RealMedia audiovisual file (file extension; RealNetworks)
- Reba McIntyre (country music singer/actor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Dynamics will provide a wide range of experienced technical and administrative support to the NAVAIR China Lake telecommunication system, including program management; switch maintenance; cable plant maintenance; return and repair services and reconfiguration management.
Key among these features are dynamic reconfiguration management, unique dynamic agents and, end-to-end security.