is being awarded a $7,607,509 modification to a previously awarded firm-fixed-price contract (N00019-00-C-0289) for the fabrication, assembly, integration and testing for three Engineering, Manufacturing and Development (EMD) Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Automated Support System (RTCASS) stations.
What does RTCASS stand for?
RTCASS stands for Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Automated Support System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rat Terrier Club of America
- Real Time Casualty Assessment
- Requirements and Technical Concepts for Aviation
- Rio Tinto Coal Australia
- Rivers Trails and Conservation Assistance (National Park Service)
- Round Table Coordinating Assembly
- Rural Training Council of Australia
- Rail Trail Conversion Advisory Committee (Massachusetts)
- Ringwood Transit City Advisory Committee
- Real-Time Clock Address Strobe
- Real-Time-Connect Bridge
- Reliability Trials Club Brisbane (Australian motorcycle club)
- Radar Terrain Clearance Chart
- Ralphola Taylor Community Center (YMCA; Bridgeport, CT)
- Real Time Call Control
- Real Time Clock and Calender
- Real Time Crime Center (New York City Police Department)
- Real-Time Computer Center (US NASA)
- Real-Time Computer Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new test kits are also compatible with the Navy's new Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Automated Support System (RTCASS), designed to provide a portable system that delivers the robust support capability of the standard CASS station with a smaller footprint.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 26, 1999-- Lockheed Martin Information Systems has been awarded an $11 million contract to provide two prototype Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Automated Support System (RTCASS) stations, associated logistics, and support to the U.