For more than a decade, Xilinx and National Instruments have successfully collaborated on the delivery of more than 60 flagship NI RIO products, which combine LabVIEW system design software and NI reconfigurable input/output (RIO) hardware systems with embedded Xilinx "All Programmable" FPGAs.
What does RIO stand for?
RIO stands for Reconfigurable Input/Output
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RIO
We have 72 other meanings of RIO in our Acronym Attic
- Recovery Interpreter
- Réseau International de Néologie et de Terminologie (French: International Network for Terminology and Neology)
- Radiotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (oncology)
- Retinal Inner Nuclear Layer Homeobox
- Rose Introducers of New Zealand
- Radar Intercept Officer
- Random Early Discard with In/Out (algorithm)
- Random Insanity Online (website)
- RapidIO (Interconnect Architecture)
- Realistic Input/Output Opportunity
- Reference Interconnection Offer
- Régie des Installations Olympiques
- Regionaal Indicatie Orgaan (Dutch: Regional Indication Body; health care)
- Regional Information Officer (USACE)
- Regional Inspection Officer (India)
- Reintegration of Offenders
- Relevé d'Identité d'Opérateur (French: Statement of Identity Operator)
- Remote Infrastructure Operations
- Remote Input/Output
- Remote Inside Option (Compaq)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recently launched P2000 is the centre piece of Driver Southall's comprehensive checkweigher range, with its user friendly TFT display touch panel screen, reconfigurable input/output, unlimited data storage and unique portable memory module which can be transferred between different machines and become instantly operational.
2 Gbps, the M21043 crosspoint features eight fully reconfigurable input/output ports that may be used to create any square and non-square matrix size including 1x7, 4x4, 7x1 and any configuration in between.