What does RECONFIG stand for?
RECONFIG stands for Reconfiguable Computing and FPGAs (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Remedial Construction Services LP (Houston, TX)
- Remote Console
- Research Connection
- Roaming Emergency Communications Network (Anvil Technologies)
- Reconnaissance Company (US Navy)
- Reconnaissance Commando Doughboy
- Reconditioners Network
- Remote Control Over Network
- Reconnaissance Exercise
- Reconnaissance Report
- Research Consortium on Nearby Stars
- Reconnaissance Intentions Report
- REal-time COsmic Ray Database
- Remote Controlled Reconnaissance Monitor
- REgional COoperation in SCientific Information Exchange in the Western Indian Ocean
- Restoration, Coordination, and Verification