Please note that the recommended weight limit for the reclining chair is 120 kg.
What does RWL stand for?
RWL stands for Recommended Weight Limit (ergonomics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RWL
We have 27 other meanings of RWL in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Women Knowing All (China)
- Relativistic Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin
- Refreshing Waters Kingdom Church (Hampton, Virginia)
- Radical Wrestling League (UK)
- Rain Water Leader
- Raised White Letters (tire sidewall marking)
- Random Width and Length (lumber industry)
- Raw Water Line (water treatment)
- Reactor Water Level
- Reader/Writer Lock
- Redwall: Warlords (online video game)
- Researching, Work and Learning (conference)
- Rest With Love
- Right Wing Loony
- Roaring With Laughter
- Row Wordline
- Restructuring Work and Labour in the New Economy
- Robin Wade Literary Agency (London, England, UK; now Wade & Doherty Literary Agency; est. 2001)
- Riverland West Local Action Planning (Australia)
- Regional Workforce Leadership Council (Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, judging by the concerns raised by parents, a vast majority of pupils in UAE schools carry well over the recommended weight limit of ten per cent of their body weight.
And all pregnant women should be offered counseling on diet and physical activity to help them stay within the recommended weight limits during pregnancy, she said.