1g of salt - half the recommended daily intake, the average cola has 320 calories and a hotdog with mustard and ketchup has 580, which is more than a quarter of what women should eat a day, a Which?
What does RDI stand for?
RDI stands for Recommended Daily Intake
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RDI
We have 132 other meanings of RDI in our Acronym Attic
- Range-Doppler Interferometry
- Raw Data Interface (computing)
- Real Disposable Income (economics)
- Réalisation et Diffusion pour l'Industrie (French: Production and Distribution for Industry)
- Received Differential Input
- Recently Disembarked Individual (see FOB)
- Recherche Développement International (French: International Development Research)
- Recherche et Développement en Informatique (French: Research and Development in Information Technology)
- Recherche, Développement et Innovation (French: Research, Development and Innovation; various organizations)
- Reclamation Drought Index (drought severity and duration)
- Reconnaissance, Detection & Identification
- Redirection Destination Index
- Reference Daily Intake
- Regenerative Design Institute
- Regional Development and Innovation
- Relationship Development Intervention
- Relative Dose Intensity
- Remote Data Input
- Remote Debugging Interface
- Remote Defect Identification (Asynchronous Transfer Mode, ATM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sadly, dieticians, government officials, and clinical researchers consistently report that Americans fall far short of the recommended daily intake for fiber.
Conditions of use: Information shall be given to pregnant and lactating women that the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega 3 fatty acids for adults, i.
However, there are many easy ways to ensure that your bones get their recommended daily intake of Calcium and other nutrients necessary for maintaining strong and healthy bones,Ao says Lynn Al-Khatib, Nutritionist, NestlE[umlaut] Middle East.
However, there are many easy ways to ensure that your bones get their recommended daily intake of Calcium and other nutrients necessary for maintaining strong and healthy bones," says Lynn Al Khatib, Nutritionist, NestlE[umlaut] Middle East.
The juice contains ten times the recommended daily intake of vitamin C, plus significant levels of B3, iron, and potassium.
Some brands of soup have as much as half the recommended daily intake per serving.
The Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of iodine adopted by the UN's Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO) and various U.