What does RecLOH stand for?
RecLOH stands for Recombinational Loss of Heterozygosity (gene conversion)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (oncology review criteria)
- Regions and Cities for Europe (community program)
- Regional Engineering College Kurukshetra
- Rhyno Edge Christian Kurt (wrestling)
- Robotics Engineering and Controls Laboratory (Naval Center for Space Technology)
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Reading Council for Literacy Advance in Montreal (Canada; est. 1980)
- Regional Clean Air Incentives Market
- Reducing Exploitive Child Labour in Southern Africa