9] particles of recombinant wild-type VLPs, 3 x [10.
What does rcWT stand for?
rcWT stands for Recombinant Wild-Type (proteins)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of rcWT
- Richmond Civil War Round Table
- Roanoke Civil War Round Table (Roanoke, VA)
- Reformed Church World Service
- Remote Control Weapon Station
- Remote-Controlled Weapon System
- Research Centre for Women's Studies (Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University; Mumbai, India)
- Roll Control Wheel Steering
- Russian Children's Welfare Society (New York, NY)
- Raised Cosine Wavelet Transform
- Rate of Change of Wall Thickness (radiology)
- Rigorous Coupled Wave Theory (algorithm)
- Relief Camp Workers' Union (Canada)
- Research Center for Waste Utilization (Florida Institute of Technology)
- Russian Chemical Workers Union (Moscow, Russia)
- Rated Continuous Working Voltage
- Recycling Coalition of West Virginia (Charleston, WV)
- Reading Critically, Writing Well (Axelrod and Cooper book)
- Richmond Christians Who Write (Richmond, VA)
- Radio Control Experience
- Radio Control Expo (Wilton, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anti-p53 antibodies were detected with a commercially available ELISA method (Pharma Cell), using recombinant wild-type p53 according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Recombinant wild-type HSA was also produced as a control.