Researchers immunized the mice with recombinant Semliki Forest virus RNA, which encoded envelope proteins from influenza A virus, RSV, or tickborne encephalitis virus.
What does RSFV stand for?
RSFV stands for Recombinant Semliki Forest Virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Resting Saliva Flow Rate
- RNase (Ribonuclease) Super Family Related
- Rosyjskiej Socjalistycznej Federacyjnej Republiki Radzieckiej (Polish: Russian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic)
- Recreational Sports and Fitness Services (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Royal Scottish Forestry Society (Scotland, UK)
- Russian Soviet Federated Socialist Republic
- Rancho Santa Fe Technology (San Diego, CA)
- Risk Sensitive Foraging Theory (psychology)
- Royal Society for the Use of the Dopefish in 3d Realms' Games (now-defunct petition started in 1997)
- Residential Single-Family Unit
- Radical Software Group
- Radio Sonder Grense (South African radio station)
- Random Sentence Generator
- Rapid Solutions Group (Janus Capital Group, Inc.)
- Réactivité des Systèmes Granulaires (French: Reactivity of Granular Systems)
- Readiness Support Group
- Ready, Set, Go!
- Real Sporting de Gijón (Spanish soccer team)
- Rear Support Group
- Receiving Stolen Goods