In addition, the vaccine candidate for disease caused by anthrax bacilli may provide a safer and better anthrax vaccine based on a recombinant protective antigen.
What does RPA stand for?
RPA stands for Recombinant Protective Antigen
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPA
We have 328 other meanings of RPA in our Acronym Attic
- Ratepayer Advocate (NJ, USA)
- Rationalist Press Association
- Ravenswood Physicians Associates (Chicago, IL)
- Reach Pollution Assessment
- Real Property Administrator (property management certificate; Canada)
- Real Property Assessment
- Reasonable and Prudent Alternative
- Rebirthing Psychotherapy Association
- Receiver Performance Analysis (KILTING)
- Reciprocal Preference Agreement (trade)
- Recommended Pricing Adjustment
- Reconciling Pentecostal Assembly
- Record and Playback Assembly (US NASA)
- Records Preservation and Access
- Rectangular Patch Antenna
- Recursive Partitioning Analysis
- Recycled Paperboard Alliance
- Red Pine Ambassadors (Douglass College)
- Reduced Pressure Assembly (backflow prevention device used in water systems)
- Redundancy Payments Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million contract from the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) to develop biodefence vaccine adjuvants using the company's proprietary PolyMAP technology to help improve the safety and efficacy of two vaccines candidates: the recombinant Protective Antigen (rPA) for Anthrax and the Venezuelan Equine Encephalopathy Virus (VEEV).
It is the same technology VaxGen is using to develop its recombinant Protective Antigen anthrax vaccine, rPA102, under contract from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
government for our recombinant protective antigen anthrax vaccine candidate; our plans to expand our manufacturing facilities and capabilities; the rate and degree of market acceptance and clinical utility of our products; our ongoing and planned development programs, preclinical studies and clinical trials; the timing of and our ability to obtain and maintain regulatory approvals for our product candidates; our estimates regarding expenses, future revenue, capital requirements and needs for additional financing; and other factors identified in the company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2009 and subsequent reports filed with the SEC.
NYSE Amex: PIP) announced today that it has achieved an important program milestone in its recombinant protective antigen (rPA) anthrax vaccine program and demonstrated 36 month stability of its rPA drug product candidate previously produced at Avecia Biologics Laboratories in the United Kingdom.
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issued an additional amendment to its request for proposal for an Anthrax Recombinant Protective Antigen (rPA) Vaccine for the Strategic National Stockpile.
NYSE Amex: PIP) announced today that it has achieved an important technical milestone in its recombinant protective antigen (rPA) anthrax vaccine program.
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for a recombinant protective antigen anthrax vaccine (rPA).