com/cgi-bin/prnh/20100302/LA63139LOGO) "Halozyme has demonstrated that the combination of its PH20 enzyme with recombinant human insulin accelerates the pharmacokinetic profile to that of the currently marketed prandial analogs.
What does rhINS stand for?
rhINS stands for Recombinant Human Insulin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Robin Harmia International Ministries (Plant City, FL)
- Respiratory Health Indicators for Maine (lung health data repository; American Lung Association of Maine)
- Red Horse Information Management System
- Refugee Health Information Network (national collaborative partnership)
- Regional Health Information Network
- Nose (Prefix)
- Range Height Indicator Not Operating
- Really Here In Name Only
- Rebuilding Hope in New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Routine Health Information Network
- Regional Health Information Organization
- Rigid Hull Inflatable Operator Training (boating)
- Randolph Health Improvement Partnership
- Rank Has Its Privileges
- Rank Hath Its Privileges
- Raven-Hawk International Press
- Regional Hearing Impaired Program
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Physics
- Rental Housing Improvement Program
- Rental Housing Inspection Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Biocon launched the world's first recombinant human insulin, INSUGEN[TM] using Pichia expression and India's first indigenously produced monoclonal antibody BIOMAb-EGFR[R].
is pioneering the production of recombinant human insulin for the new formulation, which is currently in phase III clinical trials.
ATLANTA -- Celliance Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Serologicals Corporation (NASDAQ:SERO), announced today the execution of an expanded four-year supply agreement with Novo Nordisk A/S that provides Celliance the worldwide exclusive right to distribute Novo Nordisk's recombinant human insulin in the cell culture market.