Medtronic says the cages are filled with Infuse Bone Graft, which consists of recombinant human Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (RhBMP-2) and an absorbable collagen sponge.
What does rhBMP2 stand for?
rhBMP2 stands for Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Reactive Hyperemic Blood Flow
- Regional Hepatic Blood Flow
- Rural Household Business Financing (Philippines)
- Reactive Hyperaemic Blood Flow Response
- Recombinant Human Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Right-Hand Back-Hand (disc golf)
- RHB Investment Bank (Malaysia)
- Ruth Holley Branch Library (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein
- Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein Type 2
- Ruth Hale Barker Middle School (Bentonville, AR)
- Reference Hydrometric Basin Network
- Royal Holloway and Bedford New College (UK)
- Registered Health Benefits Organisation (Australia)
- Rhodnius Heme-Binding Protein
- Reciprocal Hindleg Body Scratch
- Red Hot Blues Sisters (band)
- Richmond Herp and Bug Society (Richmond, VA)
- Recombinant Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen
- Recombinant human Bile Salt-Stimulated Lipase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other proprietary products in clinical development include recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein 2 (rhBMP-2) for localized bone repair and recombinant human interleukin 12 (rhIL-12) to enhance immune function in treating certain cancers and infectious diseases.
The cages are filled with INFUSE Bone Graft, which consists of recombinant human Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (rhBMP-2) and an absorbable collagen sponge (ACS).