What does RFGF stand for?
RFGF stands for Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Robert Frances Group (Westport, CT)
- Request for Grant Award
- Ressursbedrifter for Gjensidig Assistanse (Norwegian: Resource Companies for Mutual Assistance)
- Retail Food Group Australia (franchises)
- Revised Flat Galaxy Catalogue (Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory/NASA digital library)
- Royal Fremantle Golf Club (Australia)
- Rayleigh-Fading Gaussian Co-Channel Interferer
- Radio-Frequency Glow Discharge
- Radio-Frequency Glow Discharge Treatment
- Rotating-Field Gel Electrophoresis
- Redington-Fairview General Hospital (Maine)
- Rushmore Financial Group, Inc.
- Rainbow Families Great Lakes (Douglas, MI)
- Radio Frequency Guided Munitions (US DARPA)
- Regional Framework for Growth Management (Queensland, Australia)
- Rice Field Gaming
- Recreational Fishing Grants Program (est. 2001; Australia)
- Request for Grant Proposals
- Rail Fixed Guideway Systems
- Ritual Female Genital Surgery (female circumcision)