According to Croughan, recombinant Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells now surpass E Coli and all other expression systems for recombinant protein production, with total annual sales exceeding $30 billion.
What does rCHO stand for?
rCHO stands for Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of rCHO in our Acronym Attic
- Refugee Concern Hong Kong
- Renaissance College Hong Kong
- Redbridge Community Housing Ltd. (Ilford, London, England, UK)
- Renaissance Capital Holdings, Limited (Moscow, Russia)
- Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management (UCF, Orlando Florida)
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (UK)
- Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (UK)
- Red Cross Humanitarian Network (Singapore)
- Russian Cultural Heritage Network
- Rancho Station Margarita (California)
- Random Hexagonal Close Packed (crystal structure)
- Reactor Component/Core Handling Plan
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (band)
- Reproductive and Child Health Project (World Bank)
- Riverside Community Health Project (UK)
- Radio Control Head Quarters
- Regional Communications Headquarters (UK Communications HQ in case of nuclear attack)
- Raymond Chabot Human Resources (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Refugee Centre for Human Rights (Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparative study of the asparagine-linked sugar chains of human erythropoietins purified from urine and the culture medium of recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cells.
Comparative study of the asparagine-linked sugar chains of human erythropoietins purified from urine and the cell culture medium of recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cells.