is will be used to offer continuing education programs created in the project and to offer recognition of prior learning and for internal use - project management, information management and piloting of hodnotitelE[degrees]ch.
What does RPL stand for?
RPL stands for Recognition of Prior Learning (education)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPL
We have 339 other meanings of RPL in our Acronym Attic
- Rencana Pengaturan Kelestarian Hutan (Indonesian: 10 Year Management Plan; Carbon Development Mechanism Scheme)
- Resource Public Key Infrastructure (Internet)
- Rencana Pembiayaan Kegiatan Kabupaten (Indonesian: District Plan for Financing Activities)
- Retropsychokinesis Project
- Racine Public Library (Racine, WI)
- Radio Peltre Loisirs (French radio station)
- Rare Plants
- Rassemblement pour le Liban (French: Rally for Lebanon)
- Rated Power Level
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (reproductive medicine)
- Recycled Plastic Lumber
- Red Patent Leather
- Redistribute Purchase Liens
- Reemployment Priority List
- Reflective Planning for Learning
- Regina Public Library
- Registered Professional Landman
- Registered Public-Safety Leader (Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials)
- Regulated Pest List (USDA-handled)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gaeb, a total of 77 tourist guides were selected to participate in the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) pilot project.
He also spoke about the soon-to-be-released stipulation number 11 law, which will allow the recognition of prior learning at universities in the country.
On the day I applied, I was informed by the NMB that it was not possible for it to register me, until they investigated the recognition of prior learning I had received for the two mental health subjects that were part of my Bachelor of Nursing degree through Charles Sturt University.
3) concerning Recognition of Prior Learning because it was redundant and potentially misleading.
Again, procedures for accreditation and recognition of prior learning can develop into a career guidance dialogue, in which individuals are helped not only to identify the knowledge and competencies they have acquired informally but also to explore new opportunities to which they might be transferable.
The institute has developed a worldwide reputation for its recognition of prior learning, Johnston said.
Various research topics are proposed, such as skills definitions and typologies, recognition of prior learning, learning strategies, individual and group responsibilities, links with other management systems (staffing, remuneration, successor management, diversity management, organization of labour, labour relations, etc.