Also included in this testing was Common Task 1, Recognition of Combat Vehicles (ROC-V).
What does ROC-V stand for?
ROC-V stands for Recognition of Combat Vehicles
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of ROC-V in our Acronym Attic
- Romanian Olympic Committee
- Royal Observer Corps
- Rules of Conduct (various organizations)
- Run of Category (Internet marketing)
- Russian Organized Crime
- Russian Orthodox Church
- Russian Outreach Center (Russia)
- Rust-Oleum Corporation (various locations)
- Receiver Operator Characteristics Area Under the Curve
- Restaurant Opportunities Center of New York
- Required Operational Capability/Projected Operational Environment
- Roastery of Cave Creek (Arizona)
- Range Operations and Control Area (Dept of the Army Training Circular
- Réseau d’Observation des Crises et des Assecs
- Risk Management, Operational Controls, Compliance, and Asset Quality
- Roosevelt Campobello International Park (US National Park Service)
- Rufous Oculocutaneous Albinism (aka Xanthism)
- Russian Orthodox Church Abroad
- Rosemont College Accelerated Degree Program
- Republic of China Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
It incorporates the recognition of combat vehicles (ROC-V), enhancing the JFO's ability to identify vehicles in combat.
The primary CVI training aid of choice is the Recognition of Combat Vehicles (ROC-V) and Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS) with embedded imagery from the ROC-V program.