His topics include the sonar equations, active sonar sources, transmission loss, ambient noise, active target strength, statistical detection theory, methodology for calculating the recognition differential, variability and uncertainty, the cumulative probably of detection, and designing and evaluating sonars.
What does RD stand for?
RD stands for Recognition Differential
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of RD
We have 96 other meanings of RD in our Acronym Attic
- Reader's Digest (magazine)
- Readiness Data
- Readiness Date
- Real Decreto (Spain: Royal Decree)
- Rear Defroster
- Rear Derailleur (bicycle equipment)
- Reaver Drop (Starcraft video game)
- Receive(d) Data
- Recency Distance (computing)
- Reception Desk