Applications range from routine rocking curve analysis using a hybrid monochromator to detailed reciprocal space mapping to investigate very small deviations in symmetry and perfection.
What does RSM stand for?
RSM stands for Reciprocal Space Mapping
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSM
We have 328 other meanings of RSM in our Acronym Attic
- Rancho Santa Margarita Intermediate School (California)
- Random Signal Mapper
- Random Subspace Method
- Rating Scale Model
- Rational Software Modeler (IBM)
- Real Storage Management (IBM)
- Real-time Session Manager (Nextone)
- Rear Shock Mount (vehicle part; various company)
- Receive Signal Module (Ciena)
- Receive Slot Mask (Register)
- Recreation Sports Management
- Red de Solidaridad con México
- Reduction Symmetry Method
- Regimental Sergeant Major (British, Canadian)
- Regional Safety Manager (various companies)
- Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Sediment Management (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Regional Simulation Model (South Florida Water Management District)
- Regional Spectral Model
- Relative Strength Momentum (investing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barman * Structural Relation between the X-Phase and other Phases in Ni2MnGa * Tomoyuki Kakeshita, Takashi Fukuda, Tomoyuki Terai, Toyotaka Osakabe, Kazuhisa Kakurai * Positron Annihilation Spectroscopy Study of NiMnGa Modulated and Non-Modulated Martensitic Phases * David Merida, Jose Angel Garca, Estibalitz Apianiz, Fernando Plazaola, Vicente Snchez-Alarcos, Jose Ignacio Prez-Landazbal, Vicente Recarte * X-Ray Diffraction Reciprocal Space Mapping Study of Modulated Crystal Structures in 10M Ni-Mn-Ga Martensitic Phase * Yan Ling Ge, Ilkka Aaltio, Outi Sderberg, Simo Pekka Hannula * Domain Structures across the Martensitic Transformation in Ni2+xMn1-xGa * Deepti Jain, Soma Banik, L.
In the mid 1980's Ryan pioneered triple axis X-ray diffraction and was instrumental in introducing reciprocal space mapping to the semiconductor industry.